New Bag! :)

1. That is soo cool!! I love it!!! If I had that much money I would get one!!!

2. You just gave me an idea... a latest bag purchase post!! Cute bag!! Hope you wear that bag with lotsa confidence!! :biggrin:

3. Very cute, kinda sporty yet sophisticated. ENJOY! Is that the actual color?

4. That will be an awesome thread! :smile:

5. I sure hope that is the actual color! Thats a huge part of my attraction to it :nuts:

6. VERY cool bag. I almost bought a Dior yesterday - their fall line is awesome! Enjoy!

7. Nice choose

8. Just thought I'd update this thread with an unwrapping post :smile: The color is pretty much exactly as it is on the website :nuts: I am sooo in love!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. UGOGIRL!!!:biggrin:

So how much stuff can you actually fit in that bag? :huh:

10. lol a lot. I should have posted the crap I put in there too haha. I can get my cell, wallet, lots of keys, my lv cerises cles, etc. I can probably fit a pair of sunglasses in there too. It has another small pocket in the front, and one in the back as well. Its a really good size :smile: Its more space friendly than my saddle bags. I think I might order the black too hehe, I am so in love with this bag!