New Bag Purchases...

tigger98 said:
Greenie, I really like the Lanvin. I have never come across it before. Can you tell me what the measurements are and is it from the current season?

Thanks.

It's great isn't it! :heart: The color is much richer and deeper IRL. It's from this season, the Heroine Bag. The dimensions are 12x7x4. It has quite a longer strap that clips along the sides, kind of like a bbag, so you can carry it like a messenger bag. I'm really wanting another one, either red or green OR there is a deep midnight blue in a slightly diff. style (still patent) that is unbelievable!

Greenie said:
It's great isn't it! :heart: The color is much richer and deeper IRL. It's from this season, the Heroine Bag. The dimensions are 12x7x4. It has quite a longer strap that clips along the sides, kind of like a bbag, so you can carry it like a messenger bag. I'm really wanting another one, either red or green OR there is a deep midnight blue in a slightly diff. style (still patent) that is unbelievable!

Thanks for that. The colour is stunning! I will have to hunt one down here in the UK.:yes:

Greenie said:

I LOVE your lanvin bag!!! do you mind sharing with us where you found this bag? lanvin bags are quite hard to find. thank you!!