New Bag plus Tips for shopping with DH

steffibp

Jan 4, 2007
I saw this beauty and I had to have it... but how do you buy yet another bag with your DH glued to your side???? First of all you start by saying "I'll just look quickly through the new bags for the season" (right) then you grab the ugliest one you can find or in my case one that I knew he wouldn't like... and hold it like you are lusting over it and have to have it... I won't say the designer but you can find quite a few right now. Your DH is going to check on the price tag and say "Why don't we look at what Chanel is having now???"... you'll be buying a new Chanel in a matter of minutes, guaranteed....
Here she is, beautiful, shiny and smelling wonderfully... the Modern Chain Glazed Tote in black from NM, $2650, love at first site:heart:.

Attachments

• chain11.jpg
    chain11.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 124
  • chain22.JPG
    chain22.JPG
    183.9 KB · Views: 85
  • chain33.JPG
    chain33.JPG
    191.4 KB · Views: 225
Steffi this bag's gorgeous and looks fabulous on you!Congrats!:nuts::yes:
oh thats' a real smart tactic I always adopt when I want something expensive too lol!You're right!It always works hehe!:tup:

steffibp -omg you're GENIOUS!! haha, i seriously smiled over your tip, it's so clever!

congrats on that beautiful bag, it looks spectacular on you! and good to know DH approves of that bag and not whats "in-season" :roflmfao: