New Bag? No. New LAPTOP!!!

1. :yahoo: Woo hoo! I have the world's greatest DH! :love:

I've been "tolerating" an old, hugely outdated laptop and desktop for a long time now because I just couldn't justify a new computer since I have a screamer at work. He has a nearly new Mac, but I've never had any desire to use it. Too lazy to give up Windows and to me, that's his baby. I really don't use the home laptop or desktop computer that much......until I had to have back surgery last month, so I've been stuck on the old laptop. So, guess what:

DH just came back with this shiny new Toshiba laptop AND a printer! As I despise touchpads, he just went back out to get me mouse too. Which is probably a good thing, since I keep reaching for one. Time for a happy dance!

I LOVE my new laptop and I really LOVE my DH! :heart: :yahoo: :heart:

2. Congrats. Toshibas are reliable. I have a repair place nearby that always works quickly. (I spilled a soda down the keyboard once). When I ran the computers at work, I had alot of Toshiba Laptops.

I have a Satellite at home that is 2-3 years old.

3. WOW congratulations PP!! Your DH is sooooooo sweeeeeeeeet!! I hope he wont regret it cause new laptops are addicting, it makes spending time on the net ever sweeter lol

Enjoy it :smile:

4. How great is that!!! You deserve it with all you have been through recently!!! Great man and he really knows what you love!!! :party:

5. oh congrats!!! ur husband is so sweet :p
    i'm a mac junkie, so i don't know about toshiba...

6. Congrats!! Your husband is a total sweetheart. Enjoy!

7. What a nice husband congratulations.

8. Congrats! That's great!

9. Congrats! I'm happily typing on my relatively new toshiba satellite U205 right now. It's been great! It's very small and loaded with features. You will love your new one:smile:

10. my boyfriend got me a laptop too for christmas. i kind of wanted a new chanel bag more. haha. :shame:

i thought i was getting a handbag because he said he wanted me to pick it out because he didn't know what color/size to get me or how much i'd use it. i thought we were for sure going to chanel, then we ended up at best buy.

no, i am glad i got a laptop because now i can lay in bed and be on the internet, like i'm doing now. plus it's mine, and before we were sharing a computer which wasn't all that fun.

then a few days later i bought myself a chanel bag for christmas. :yahoo:

11. Dont you just love sweet husbands? :smile:

I have a Toshiba which I love but I am thinking about being adventurous and going to the other side (MAC..), maybe the ibook? hmm..

:yahoo:Congrats on the computer though!!

12. I just got a new MAC laptop and I'm in love! My first laptop!

Prada, I'm so happy for you, have fun with it!

13. Congrats!

14. Congrats! Toshibas are good laptops. Good thing you didn't get a Mac :p

15. aww that was really sweet of him!!! Now viewing TPF will be that much more enjoyable!!