New Bag, just ordered! WOO HOO!

1. Just ordered this from my SA at NM.

Does anyone know what ligne this is from? My SA didnt know much about it. But I wanted to snag it as I thought the price was right ($950) and it would be a cute going out bag.

Any info you guys have would be appreicated!

This bag is 10.5 x 6
  2. I can't see it.
  3. Crap I will try again.
  4. me neither. Pic please!
  5. [​IMG]
  6. Very nice and great price! What are the measurements?
  7. Measures 10.5 x 6...she said the strap is a nice length too, fits comfortably on the shoulder.
  8. Ooooh, that looks like Jill's Soft and Chain bag, only shorter. Maybe a Soft and Chain pochette? Only $950?? I will have to call my NM SA about that! Thanks Selena!
  9. Yep it is but it also has the medallian. I asked her if it was part of the soft and chain ligne and she said no? So I was totally confused?
  10. Wow, that is a gorgeous bag at a great price!!! Congrats!
  11. That's gorgeous Selena. I have the black and beige Soft and Chain as well and the leather and chain on your new bag looks like a mini version of mine. So cute, congrats!
  12. Love it- very clean lines! Congrats Selena!:yahoo:
  13. Thanks guys! I am excited to get it, as I have no clue what it looks like in person! Ha! She did say the chain is a scaled down version of the soft and chain bag. I lvoe the medalian touch too! :smile:
  14. I MUST have this bag...LOL....Itll be my soft chains little sis...LMAO
  15. Jill must you copy everything I do? I am going to pee in about 10 to join me? LOL Just kidding. If I hadnt seen your soft and chain I wouldnt have even looked at this one. Hope its as nice as yours!