New Bag, just ordered! WOO HOO!

1. Just ordered this from my SA at NM.

[​IMG]
    Does anyone know what ligne this is from? My SA didnt know much about it. But I wanted to snag it as I thought the price was right ($950) and it would be a cute going out bag.

Any info you guys have would be appreicated!

This bag is 10.5 x 6

2. I can't see it.

3. Crap I will try again.

4. me neither. Pic please!

5. [​IMG]

6. Very nice and great price! What are the measurements?

7. Measures 10.5 x 6...she said the strap is a nice length too, fits comfortably on the shoulder.

8. Ooooh, that looks like Jill's Soft and Chain bag, only shorter. Maybe a Soft and Chain pochette? Only $950?? I will have to call my NM SA about that! Thanks Selena!

9. Yep it is but it also has the medallian. I asked her if it was part of the soft and chain ligne and she said no? So I was totally confused?

10. Wow, that is a gorgeous bag at a great price!!! Congrats!

11. That's gorgeous Selena. I have the black and beige Soft and Chain as well and the leather and chain on your new bag looks like a mini version of mine. So cute, congrats!

12. Love it- very clean lines! Congrats Selena!:yahoo:

13. Thanks guys! I am excited to get it, as I have no clue what it looks like in person! Ha! She did say the chain is a scaled down version of the soft and chain bag. I lvoe the medalian touch too! :smile:

14. I MUST have this bag...LOL....Itll be my soft chains little sis...LMAO

15. Jill must you copy everything I do? I am going to pee in about 10 minutes....care to join me? LOL Just kidding. If I hadnt seen your soft and chain I wouldnt have even looked at this one. Hope its as nice as yours!