New bag I ordered!

1. I ordered the Kooba Ada from eLuxury last night! Because of the free Mother's Day shipping upgrade, I should have it Friday morning! The picture is from Kooba's site, though, because they have better pictures and gorgeous closeups. So pretty! I can't wait to get it. :love:

[​IMG]

2. That pic is much batter than elux's! How fun for you! Let us know how you like it IRL!

3. Congrats! Great bag! Can't wait to see it!

4. wow, that's a pretty big bag.. hope u enjoy it...

5. LOL! I hope I enjoy it too. :amuse: I bought it for work tote-age, so I'm hoping the size will be just right!

6. Whoa the bag has attitude! Can't wait to see ur pics.

7. This bag is fantastic! Congrats! I can't wait to see the pictures! Very Fresh!

8. Congrats and very very cool. I actually was eyeing that bag this morning but I've decided I am going to get a Kooba Nisha, as soon as my Embellished Nikki IF comes. Then I should be done bag buying for awhile.......I think.

9. Cute Bag.

10. congrats on the new bag!!! cant wait to see pics!!!

11. That's unique looking. I look forward to hearing what it's like in person.

12. I saw this bag in Neimans yesterday, and it is really awesome--I definitely think that you will love it.

13. Oh wow. That is really cool looking, cant wait to see pictures. Congratulations!

14. I love the warmth of the brown! Fun texture too. Enjoy!

15. Thanks, estherriver, abandonedimages, fashionfrenzy, kathyrose, helenNZ, aprild, Lexie2000, BalenciagaLove, chidzuyo, bluxcape, print*model, and Swanky! I couldn't believe it - eLuxury told me that the bag would arrive on Friday, but it came today! I was amazed! That's the fastest I've ever received a bag I ordered online.

It's gorgeous, not quite as big as I thought it would be, but it's a good size. It's on the heavy side, but I'm getting used to that! These pictures are pretty crappy - the battery in the camera is nearly dead, so the flash wouldn't work. It finally died before I could take pictures of the interior.

I love it. It's very different from my other bags, and I keep looking at it, thinking, wow, that's mine! :lol: My husband even said, "You're going to get comments on that one!"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]