New Bag for Tokidoki? What the heck?

1. it's real style and only available in europe and was made before toki for lesportsac. You can find more at
  2. oh wow! It's really cute! :yahoo:

I have admired Tokidoki Lesportsac for a while but have never had the money to buy one. I just bought my first one last week and it is the Amore print campeggio. I am completely hooked and obsessed now! I am going on a Tokidoki hunt and at the same time a bit broke. :yes:

3. You should look up shoptokidoki on LJ. There are some deals there :biggrin: Oh yeah...and check out the other threads on here about South Hampton & Pulse. I think Pulse (talk to Casey) still has some Spiaggia print for like 15% off or something..and SH (talk to Lindsey) always has good deals.
  4. Thank you for your reply! ;)
  5. yeah this is simone legno's work before lesportsac and it's kinda HTF now (it was a Europe only thing), but sometimes pops up on eBay

i think there's link to sites (in EU) where you can buy it on the Tokidoki Vendors page
  6. :crybaby:Aww! I went back and the bidding was over!
  7. OMG... now i want one................... must resist... to many bags..... must.........
  8. I've just found a new company in Europe with a new collection of Tokidoki bags. I am trying to get some more info from them. I have seen the bags on an eBay shop from spain and they look quite cute. I will try and get some pictures.
  9. Here is a picture of the new Spanish range of bags.When i first saw them i thought they were Sportandem bags from Spain,then i thought they were fakes when my supplier didnt have a clue about them.I managed to get this ebay seller give me the name of the company that makes them.I do think this ebay shops prices are a bit expensive as the European bags are not usually this much money.I think the design is realy cute but maybe a bit too pink for me.These photos are not that good though so maybe they will bw slightly different in real life.
  10. ahhh, ok i wasn't sure if those were real before so I stayed away. they are cute though!

*sidenote* whoot I ordered a few pens from Chicki website last week, i hope to get them this week! yayy*
  11. Oh so you did ,thanks.I put a little pressy in there for you:smile:.
  12. WOOT, more English Candy! lol :smile: I must not give it away this time, must hoard and eat it alone :heart:333