New Bag Disappointment - HH Ana

1. Hi -

I feel very sad :crybaby: . . .

I just received my Hayden-Harnett Ana in Cobalt this morning after lusting over it for a month & purchasing it after finding a 20% coupon.

It was so much smaller than I anticipated, and I am not digging the white stitching at all! With that being said, the leather is really nice, and the attention to detail is exquisite. Sadly, though, it will be making it's trek back to it's birth place.

Don't you hate it when your expectations are so much grander than the real thing?!!!

Drea

2. Awww, I'm so sorry! :sad: Yes, it sucks when you wait for something and it doesn't meet your expectations. At least you can return it. Will you be thinking about a different HH bag or is this it for you?

3. That stinks, I'm so sorry. At first I wasn't sure I liked the white stitching (I just got a havana hobo), but it has grown on me. Hopefully you can find another HH you love- their leather is sooo smooshy:smile: Good luck!

4. So sorry to hear that...I have two Anas and personally I love them...the constrast stitching makes them cute in my eyes...(and I think it's a pale gold color which matches the golden hardware, instead of white...)

But, I totally understand it if you were expecting something big and slouchy - the shape of the Ana bag makes it visually small. It's narrow at top and wide at bottom, and it's not a thick bag. Hope you can find something that you like. Good luck!

5. too bad it's not chocolate brown! i would buy it off of you! i made a mistake in my orders from luna boston and feng junk and never actually placed my order and it was a xmas present for my mom
    she would never go for the cobalt....too bad...:sad:

6. Like I said, the quality was great. So, I wouldn't mind buying another sometime if something catches my eye.:shrugs:

7. Sorry it didn't work out for you! I hate when that happens.