new bag advice

1. I've been trying to decide what my next bag purchase will be. It's been a while (since June actually!) I'm a poor college student. :p I plan on using my good ol' tax rebate check coming in the next two months. So I'm sticking to the $250-$300 range cause that's all i can afford. I have it narrowed it down to this Marc Jacobs: Marc by Marc Jacobs Handbags Violet Small Handy Zip (Caramel) - Handbags the LV mono pochette or a new Coach (haven't decided which one yet). I want something fairly classic that I can use for the next 6 months (or whenever I can afford another :smile: I also need something versatile that will go with lots. Keep in mind I also like the smaller-medium sized bags, cause' I'm only 5'3" and I usually only keep the stuff I carry to a minimum (cell phone, keys, lip gloss, small wallet) Other suggestions are also more than welcome.
  2. The MJ pochette is great and that would be my personal choice. LV will be in style forever, though. I personally would prefer those over coach!
  3. I like the MJ pouchette too. But i do agree that LV will never go out of style and can be used forever.
  4. I like the MJ bag! Very pretty!