New b-bags available at Song

1. Hey girls,

I emailed Britta yesterday just as an enquiry into current stock and she has sent me back some photos of Balenciagas she has in at the moment.

I've requested this beauty :smile: and can't wait to receive it

[​IMG]

She also has these available:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you want further info about any of these you can contact her directly at britta.oltmanns@song.at

2. omgomg THANKS FOR THAT! i really want the pink wallet. i just emailed her. PS: what is the model for the red bag&the pink wallet ? im sorry im kinda new to this balenciaga scene so i know really little.

xoxoxo

3. Umm I'm not really sure as I'm kind of new to this too but I think... the red may be a rouge city with the larger hardware but I can't see if it's gold or silver lol my eyesight is terrible.

Probably best if you wait for someone who knows what they're talking about to reply :nuts:

4. I think the "pink" wallet is unfortunatly a rouge vif and I think wallet is called portfeulle.
    the city might be a tomato or rouge vif w/ giant silver hardware.

5. caramelpancakes, i think the red one is Rust City in SGH.
    Am i right, ladies ?

6. Hmm...could be. My rust/rouille is much more orange though. I think it looks like tomato.

7. I spoke to Britta late this afternoon. She sent me the photos shown above plus a few others as well if anyone is interested. I don't have the prices so you would need to email / phone her.

PS - Britta sent me the photo of the bright red bag that was posted earlier too so the one shown here may be different.

P1030220_2.jpg P1030246_2.jpg P1030333_2.jpg P1030332_2.jpg P1030329_2.jpg
  8. PS - I ordered a Vert Gazon wallet but there may be more available.

9. I've also gone and bought the second from last bag from my original post lol God I'm going to be poor :smile: lol

10. Is that the green First?

If so, I bought one like it from them about a month ago and it is utterly divine - the best thing that I own!!!!

If you mean the red bag - it is a stunner!!!

I was originally considering your initial purchase - it is super.

11. Thanks for letting us know about their stock!

I like the ivory sgh day and black sgh work, but I'm on a self-imposed ban for now!

12. I'm so happy I got in quickly, I emailed her just on a whim and didn't think she'd have anything left to be honest but she did and I just grabbed it lol,

Got the green first about 2 hours ago on the credit card *gulp* so I'm double excited now.

They both look so good, can't wait to receive them.

I was thinking about the red too but I've commited to buy a couple of bags next week from another pf-er so I can't spend anymore..... yet haha

13. Seriously - you will love that First!!! I have just bought that little wallet to match mine.

I just had a Mini-Classique like the top bag delivered in the post. I think that it may be Anis - I am about to investigate. It is so very cute too.

14. Ooo, the first bag is so cute... a mini-classique right? Do you know for how much? I'm sorry, I have no idea what Song is. I assume not online but a store. Where is it based?

15. Yes a shop in Austria.