New Arrival pictures!

1. My Mono Speedy 35 arrived yesterday, and her cousin arrived today. I've included some pictures of the 35 and 30 together so anyone debating one or the other (or both! :love:) will have a comparison.

I don't think I can send the Damier back. It's just so pretty and versatile. This means I have to clean out my closet a bit more, but that's okay with me. :yes:

Just FYI - I ordered standard shipping ($12.95) for the 35 - ordered on the 20th and it arrived on the 24th. I ordered the Damier on the 22nd and it arrived on the 25th with EXPRESS ($34.95) shipping, so I don't think a one day difference is worth $22.00. Good to know for next time I guess! :shrugs: (This was through eLuxury)

Thanks for reading - and by the way - you've all been so welcoming and fun. I don't know the last time I've posted this much! :yahoo:

:tpfrox:

DSC03813.JPG DSC03814.JPG DSC03816.JPG DSC03817.JPG DSC03818.JPG
  2. Thank you for comparison pictures! thats really helpful :smile:

love the bags!!! xxxxx

3. Congrats on the new bags......
    I wish they made a Damier ebene in 35 for me !!
    Enjoy your newbies !!

4. Love the Damier! Congrats on your Speedies! They are such versatile bags, you'll be enjoying them for sure!

5. Great bags----I love both! Congrats and enjoy!!!:smile::smile::smile::smile:

6. They're beautiful....esp the Mon 35. I wish I am much much taller so I could carry the 35.:yes:

7. 35 is the besttt!!

8. Gorgeous! ConGratzzz!

9. congrats !

10. congrats!

11. Congrats! They'll never go out of style.

12. Congrats. I like the Damier.

13. Congrats, those are some cute cousins! LOL! Enjoy them!

14. Congrats!:tup::tup::tup:

15. Love them Congrats