New arrival!!!!! Bubblegum City PICS

Oh girl that was a nail biting end wasn't it!! But totally worth it. This bag is out of this world! Truly the prettiest BG Pink City I have ever seen! I think you got it at a great price too! I am sooo happy for you, and I know you have waited a long time for this one. Your search has certainly paid off, and you deserve every pretty pink inch of it. I am off to contemplate what pretty accessory I can whip up for you to use on it!!! It is stunning sweetie, congratulations!!!
:love:

Every pretty pink inch??? :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :love:

Thank you girls. I wanted this for such a long time and suddenly I got an email from a very sweet PF'er telling me one was just listed and thank you thank you thank you Bella :heart: I knew this might be my last chance for another 6 months so I decided to go for it. Deana and I spent some tense moments via emails as the auction neared the end. :heart: I love it and this one will be with me forever. I love pink, I love Balenciaga, she is perfection. :love:

Thank you girls. I wanted this for such a long time and suddenly I got an email from a very sweet PF'er telling me one was just listed and thank you thank you thank you Bella :heart: I knew this might be my last chance for another 6 months so I decided to go for it. Deana and I spent some tense moments via emails as the auction neared the end. :heart: I love it and this one will be with me forever. I love pink, I love Balenciaga, she is perfection. :love:
I'm really happy that you're content with your new love enjoy her in the best of health:yes:

bubblegum is really TDF!! there's one in the store and now i'm deciding hard whether i should get BBG first (cuz i won't be able to get it once this one is gone) or black city (which is a repeat color) gosh...i'm jealous....congrats again :smile: