NEW Argent Clair Flap in Silver with PICS !!!

Pansie

Nov 16, 2007
Hey all,

Just picked up an Argent Clair Flap in silver today at a Chanel boutique in HK. I'm totally in love with it.

So here you go. Enjoy ;)

DSCN0488new.JPG

DSCN0490new.JPG

DSCN0491new.JPG

DSCN0492new.JPG

Spectacular, just breathtaking, imo. Reminds me of new fallen snow. The sun appears and you see the crystals sparkling.

What size is your beauty and what other colors, if any, did you see? Is the surface smooth or slightly rough; is it leather? It's so different -- in a very nice way!

Moreover, thanks for sharing and taking time to post pics.

Spectacular, just breathtaking, imo. Reminds me of new fallen snow. The sun appears and you see the crystals sparkling.

What size is your beauty and what other colors, if any, did you see? Is the surface smooth or slightly rough; is it leather? It's so different -- in a very nice way!

Moreover, thanks for sharing and taking time to post pics.

Hey jmen,

Thanks for your kind compliments. The size appears to be a bit smaller than a normal 2.55 (correct me if i'm wrong, but i actually don't really know the actual size of this baby cos I'm a Chanel newbie).

The surface is called "Bubble Cloth" from memory, its rough and made with synthetic materials. So basically, it's not leather. This comes in a gold colour as well, but I liked the silver more so hence I picked up a silver one.

Yeah it just grabbed my eye as soon as I saw it in the shop. I immediately took out my wallet without hesitation (Not exagerating).

Although I usually like warm colors because of my skin tone, the silver captivates me. I could just sit and stare at it and be "one happy camper" !

Great choice. Enjoy your new beauty -- in health and happiness -- always.
(Wow, wow, wow)