New Aqua G Hobo!!!! and my collection pics!!!

1. Hi girls I know i have been around here for a bit but just never get to post any pics!!! well......... my new Aqua Giant hobo arrived so I thought I would take the opportunity to show some pics! I love the style it is so roomy and the shape is in my opinion tdf... I am just taking a bit of getting used to with the GH i think it will grow on me some more. Pics are of my G Hobo in Aqua, close up of the colour which i think is pretty close of it irl, French blue twiggy, apple green twiggy, magenta box, magenta purse and bubblegum city.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Oh wow!! Your Aqua looks so green. I love it! And the rest of your bags are absolutely TDF!!!!

3. Love the color !!!! Aqua is beautiful !!!:yahoo:

Enjoys....

4. Such beautiful bags... I am so in love with that French Blue! I love that you buy such stunning bright colours.

I really like the shape of the new hobo, and the shiny gold is so striking against Aquamarine... but I miss the tassles. :sad:

5. :heart: :heart: :drool:

the new hobo is so nice!!! I love your collection

6. Wow, gorgeous bags you have there! Congrats!

7. that aqua is TDF, I wish it looked as good with the regular hardware...

8. :love: the new hobo shape and in aqua it is amazing! Congratulations! You will love it! The GH is addicting, believe me! Your collection is beautiful.

9. Thanks girls!!! I must admit when I first say the GH I was like mmmm, but now it is growing on me and imo the Giant hobo would look silly without them!
    I do kinda miss the tassles but at least it saves me splitting heartache!

10. Gorgeous!! I just ordered the Aqua Giant hobo too and your pics made me all excited!!

11. Your collection is really beautiful, I love it
    Congrats on your new bag, I love the style and the color

12. Oh fantastic!!!! let us see pics when she arrives!

13. Your collection is so beautiful - the aqua is my fave though!

14. :heart: OMG! It's gorgeous! I love it. It's really TDF.
    Actually your whole collection is wonderful. Congrats!

15. she is gorgeous!! congrats!