New Animal Print Kate Spade..Need Opinion

1. I am kind of obsessing over this Kate Spade bag. I would just like some thoughts..I have 2 small boys, so the nylon feature is pretty appealing..does it have a "cheap" look? I would love to hear what you all think! Thanks!!

[​IMG]

2. i think its super cute!!!! KS does good job of making things look structured and "cute" and a bit reserved/lady like.. which is wut leopard print needs! =) so i think it works!

3. I like that it's animal print but not haircalf. Go for it!

4. I like that one, it's very cute! My sister has one from a few seasons ago, the giraf, it's adorable too. Kate Spade definitely makes great animal print bags.

5. I don't think it looks cheap at all- it's a really nice leopard pattern.

6. Definitely a "looker"....classy and timeless. Can't go wrong with an animal print from Kate Spade, it is tastefully done.

7. Don't like this Kate Spade, but I'm not a lover of animal prints in bag lines either...like her classic look better.

8. I love that bag, and animal prints in general. That said, I have one similar to this (not Kate Spade), and I don't use it as much as I thought I would because it clashes with anything print -- shoes, sweaters, etc. in a bad way. And I'm not a "matchy" person by any means.

9. i love animal prints. but when i went to c the bag irl somehow it just didnt appeal to me. i think i found the sizes were either too big or too small. also just seems like a lot of $$ for nylon to me

10. I love the pattern and shape. Very cute and doesn't look cheap at all IMO. I have a nylon Kate Spade and I love the durability. I say go for it!

11. i don't love it...

12. It's funky! Would be great with the right outfit.

13. I could go either way... I'm kind of lukewarm.

14. ^^ same here...hung jury lol.

15. I think its very cute. Stylish and fun! Does it fit over your shoulder though? And is it big enough for what you need to carry?