New and SUPER*CUTE MBMJ Wallets from Zappos!

1. 8246-509184-d.jpg 8246-509180-d.jpg
  2. i really like those wallets too. i'm liking everything from the "lovely" line thus far. i considered buying the second style in the nice tan, but forgot about it. thanks for reminding me to spend money, gung! :nogood:

3. I just bought a Lovely Zip clutch in Nice Tan, and have been using it every day.

4. It's very cute! I like the color!

5. ooh. lovely zips are so cute :smile:

6. eep, i posted twice but don't know how to delete!

7. I really love the wallet - but $191 is so much more expensive than retail, which should be around $168 for the wallet.

Too bad they're sold out on NAP!

8. reminds me of the ladybug keychain. very cute :biggrin:

9. telicious,
    you can have Zappos price match the 168.00

10. i saw those on Zappos the other day ... i like the second one in indigo xD
    but i want a zip clutch first hehe

11. i have the 'lovely' wallet in cream but it's from last season. it has brass hardware instead of silver. i love it! :smile:

12. I just these yesterday at my local Von Maur Store for $168. I love them. I'm gonna wait and see if I can find one on sale somewhere, or else I'll just get impatient and buy it anyway!

13. I just saw these yesterday at my local Von Maur Store for $168. I love them. I'm gonna wait and see if I can find one on sale somewhere, or else I'll just get impatient and buy it anyway!