New and so glad to be here! Now, questions...

Hi MB and welcome,

Epi is one of the most eastiest leather to take care of. They are very durable, great to use in all weather and easy to clean. I just use Leather CPR once in awhile to clean them up, you can buy Leather CPR from Restoration Hardware.

Which size Speedy did you get?

Welcome and congrats! I think the speedy is an ideal candidate for a purseket. I got myself a medium purseket for my mc speedy and I think it's perfect. In my opinion there are models that are unsuitable for pursekets, such as the manhattan gm; I got a large one in 'london plaid' and the bag just looks so fake with it especially when the zippers go fully down, even though it's really functional. Anyway, enjoy this wonderful forum! :smile:

Thank you everyone!!! I do already love the forum. I got the 25 and I love it. I wear a lot of jeans so it seams to go with almost every outfit. I was told they are discontinuing the myrtile, do you know if that's true? Here is a picture of blueberry =)

dsc05124fw2.jpg

Thank you everyone!!! I do already love the forum. I got the 25 and I love it. I wear a lot of jeans so it seams to go with almost every outfit. I was told they are discontinuing the myrtile, do you know if that's true? Here is a picture of blueberry =)

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

I heard they are discontinuing it also. since you got the 25, go for the medium purseket =)