New (and mind-boggling) dilemma

1. I hate that it's only after I buy a bag that I turn around and see another one I wish I'd bought too. And after I came back from Manhattan only 3 weeks ago with 6 new LV items, there's something like 6 more on my list :mad:! And with tomorrow's price increase, I don't know if I'll be in over my head.

Here's my new (and updated) list:

Damier Papillon 30
    Damier Speedy 25
    Damier Musette Salsa
    Batignolles Horizontal
    Vernis Bedford (white)
    Multicolore Priscilla (white)

See what I mean? Up until about 2 weeks ago I wasn't a fan of the Damier line -- or the Papillon/Bedford shape -- and I don't know what turned my head :huh:. And I only fell in love with the Batignolles Horizontal after I got it for my mom for Mother's Day. And I already have the Monogram Musette Salsa, but I like it in Damier too :wacko:. And even though in Manhattan I said I wouldn't get the Priscilla because I already have the white Trouville, I've always liked it, and now I'm thinking of getting it, only the white one is not on eLuxury, so I guess I should thank God for that.

So what do you think, ladies? Should I get one (or two :graucho:) at a time (like right now before the price increase), not get any at all :cry:, or do what I did in Manhattan and get a whole load :shame:?

I swear this price increase is making everyone get CC-happy!
  2. Like I said in the other thread, make sure you are able to pay off your CC right away otherwise you will end up paying more in CC interest than LV's price increase.
  3. i don't use a credit card, though. i use a debit card, which makes it a little easier for me -- except when i check my online statement and i see a whole chunk of money taken off!
  4. Then GO FOR IT!!! You will save a bunch of money buying stuff you were going to buy anyways!
  5. I say if you can afford it, go for it!
  6. Yeah Definitely GO FOR IT! You'll be happier you did it after the price increase.
  7. Go for it! Always nice to save a couple bucks!!:rolleyes:
  8. i wish i knew which bags would have their prices upped
    i'd get those now, then wait a while before the i get the ones whose prices stay the same
  9. I would definitely check a few off the list, but since you've already bought quite a few recently, maybe only a few more ! ;)
  10. does anyone know which prices are going up and which ones aren't?
  11. The SA at the Tysons LV said *everything* is going up. Even the new Damier Speedies. Sniff.
  12. :huh::wondering:sad::cry:

that's so unfair