New and Loving this place!

1. :heart: :heart: :heart:
    Hi everyone!
    I've been lurking around here for a few days and finally decided to join! I am new to the wonderful world of Coach- so far i only have 2 small items, but it's a start, right?
    (i don't even know the names yet!) but i have a small photo keychain in the pale blue and the 3 different pinks signature heart keychain. I will try to get pics up sometime.

I really want a legacy framed wristlet and anything with the pale blue in it! I love the little bumblebee wristlets i've seen around in older posts too.

Anyway, I look forward to posting more- i am planning a trip to the Coach nearest me this weekend!

-jamie

2. Welcome! Glad to have you here. :yes:

3. Welcome :smile:

4. Welcome!
    :flowers:

This place will cost you a ton of money...so just be warned!

5. Welcome! Be sure to check out the Coach Outlets Thread for great tips before you head out this weekend.

6. Welcome!

7. congrats on teh purchases and welcome! you WILL love it here. and your collection will grow whether you want it to or not!

8. :tender: Welcome to the Looney Bin!:tender:

Just kidding, only some of us are insane...

9. ^ LOL speak for yourself J/K

Welcome!!:welcome:

10. welcome!!!

by the time we're through with you, you'll have lots more!!! ;)

11. LOL @ Dewey's comment...its ALL TRUE!:nuts:

WELCOME!:yes:

COACH is ADDICTING!:drool:

AHHH! SAVE US ALL!:wtf:

12. Welcome! :biggrin:

13. thanks for the warm welcome everyone! believe me, i'm looking forward to all the purchases and the addiction i'll be building!! :smile:

14. Welcome! You'll love it on here & your collection will grow & grow & grow! It's so addicting!

15. Welcome!