New and loving this forum!

1. I just would like to say hi to all you coach lovers. I am new to this forum but have been loving coach for a long time. I am so lucky to have stumbled across such a great forum. I look forward to sharing my coach experiences with all of you.

2. WELCOME.. You will enjoy it here and it is very addicting...
  3. Welcome! As you can tell we are crazy about Coach around here! Hold onto your wallet - this is very addicting!
  4. Welcome, tampagirl!!!;)
  5. Welcome! You'll love it here!
  6. Welcome! Its an awesome forum; so many great and helpful people. Let the buying begin!!
  7. Welcome! I love this forum! I love seeing all the new styles and learning about the bags! Tons of info here!
  8. Welcome!
  9. Welcome!!
  10. Welcome! :flowers: Can't wait to get to know you.. and yes, hold onto that wallet! :p
  11. Welcome!! Everyone here has been super helpful and friendly since I've joined! Hope you have a good time here!
  12. Welcome sweetie! :flowers:
  13. Welcome to TPF! This is such a great place and everyone is so nice! :welcome:
  14. Welcome to tPF! Glad to have you here! I echo everyone else's sentiments - hold on tightly to your wallet because you're going to see a lot of neat things that you'll think you can't live without! :p
  15. Welcome :smile: