New and loving this forum!

1. I just would like to say hi to all you coach lovers. I am new to this forum but have been loving coach for a long time. I am so lucky to have stumbled across such a great forum. I look forward to sharing my coach experiences with all of you.

tampagirl80:yahoo:

2. WELCOME.. You will enjoy it here and it is very addicting...

3. Welcome! As you can tell we are crazy about Coach around here! Hold onto your wallet - this is very addicting!

4. Welcome, tampagirl!!!;)

5. Welcome! You'll love it here!

6. Welcome! Its an awesome forum; so many great and helpful people. Let the buying begin!!

7. Welcome! I love this forum! I love seeing all the new styles and learning about the bags! Tons of info here!

8. Welcome!
    :tpfrox:

9. Welcome!!

10. Welcome! :flowers: Can't wait to get to know you.. and yes, hold onto that wallet! :p

11. Welcome!! Everyone here has been super helpful and friendly since I've joined! Hope you have a good time here!

12. Welcome sweetie! :flowers:

13. Welcome to TPF! This is such a great place and everyone is so nice! :welcome:

14. Welcome to tPF! Glad to have you here! I echo everyone else's sentiments - hold on tightly to your wallet because you're going to see a lot of neat things that you'll think you can't live without! :p

15. Welcome :smile: