New and Loving The Forum

1. Hi! My name is Jasmine and I am new to TPF. I have been posting in other forums really as I will be getting my first LV or Burberry soon courtesy of my mother. I am studying to be an interpreter of the deaf working in school systems and take my test in 2 weeks time. As a reward for taking my exam my mom has offered to buy me a designer purse so right now I am debating between a Burberry and 2 LVs. Still I read this forum a lot since I have mostly Coaches (all thanks to my wonderful husband) I will admit I got my dream Coach almost 2 years ago thanks to my hubby and so stopped looking at Coach and purses as a whole for a while (I know the horrors! :p) but since joining this forum I have fallen back in love with purses and Coach too. I really really like that Goldfish key fob and coin purse and love the Tattersall hand Pouch.

I have to hunt around and gather my modest Coach collection together to take a picture of it to share with all of you but I thought I would show you my favorite.
    Sorry its a stock picture but Ill take one later on with the rest of my collection

[​IMG]

I love this bag more then anything! My husband gave it to me as a surprise for my birthday 2 years ago. Lilac is my favorite color (the color of my wedding) and this was the first time I ever saw (and correct me if I'm wrong but I haven't seen them use this color since as well) them use a light purple shade. I love the bee I love the shape and I absolutely love love love the color. When I see my bag it makes me smile inside and out :heart:

So I look forward to obsessing over more bags, drooling over all your beautiful bags, and making new friends here!!!

Oh incidentally if anyone ever sees the matching coin purse or wallet please let me know! I would love to have a matching set!

[​IMG]

2. Welcome! :flowers: What a sweet husband you have and a cute bag! :tup: I think it's awesome you were able to get it and go that long without looking again... you are my hero!!!! :rochard:

3. Welcome! That has to be one of the cutest bags I've ever seen!!!!

4. That is such a cute little bag...wow! I wish they would use that color more :yes:

I also love your avatar, of your little doggies :biggrin:

5. Welcome to the forum! Many of us love several brands but Coach always seems to pull us back in!

6. Welcome to TPF. Totally love this mini :smile:

7. Welcome!!!! BTW I love that bag!!!