New All things Positive LE Magenta thread

^^ I think Bluefly has those odd white mannequins, so I suspect not. I was trying to see what a white bikini looked like in the bluefly pictures the other day, and it was nearly impossible. I then realized that it would pretty much look like that on me IRL, since I'm almost that pale (I was once told by an ex-boyfriend's dad that if I were any paler, I'd be translucent.)

But back to the topic -- I do love that dress! Very simple and chic.

attachment.php

Attachments

• fr.jpg
    fr.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 221
All those dresses Diane von Furstenberg is doing this season in Beet are gorgeous. Paired with the Magenta bag they'd be too much, but if she comes out with something that has a print with just a little bit of Magenta... ooh-la-la!

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
yes we can make it a tPF outing when we do! :P

:roflmfao: That had me laughing on the floor! :nuts: Thanks! It's quite drizzly and damp here :sad: and I was so curious about the magenta bags but the other magenta thread was closed... Anyhow, I needed something to laugh about!

Actually, that would be a fun outing....to go and just snap some pictures of these counterfeits and then shuffle onto some bakery/cafe to have some cappuccino or cupcakes....or better yet, Beard Papa's. :nuts: :drool: