New Alexander McQueen's bags

karo

O.G.
Sep 5, 2006
New Alexander McQueen's bags:

Floral Leather Novak and Oversized Shoulder Bag.

I absolutely love the new Novak. The color is great for s/s.

Attachments

• Floral Novak.jpg
    Floral Novak.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 206
  • Oversized.jpg
    Oversized.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 114
I prefer the classic Novaks, but the new Novak is very pretty too. I really like structured bags, and McQueen makes really interesting ones.

Has anyone seen the Antique Rose Novak with Swarovski Crystals and the Leather & Tulle Novak Clutch with Pink Organza Flowers, on the Acessories part of his website?

Alexander McQueen

Gorgeous! :heart: :heart: :heart:

I bought the Mini Novak with Dragon Clasp, last season and I'm in love with it. :love: Whether I can justify that clutch, I'm not sure.

Maybe if I had a wedding to go to...?! :idea:

Oh my. The Novak with the Swarovski's is TO DIE FOR!
As is the Clutch with the flowers. I usually do not like flowers but this is so tastefully done!
Did you see the shoes?

Has anyone seen the Antique Rose Novak with Swarovski Crystals and the Leather & Tulle Novak Clutch with Pink Organza Flowers, on the Acessories part of his website?

Alexander McQueen

Gorgeous! :heart: :heart: :heart:

I bought the Mini Novak with Dragon Clasp, last season and I'm in love with it. :love: Whether I can justify that clutch, I'm not sure.

Maybe if I had a wedding to go to...?! :idea:

Wow, those new Novaks are pretty! Chloehandbags, the dragon clasp clutch is truly tdf - I love it! I was drooling over the red fishscale clutch from the same collection...

attachment.php

pretty :P

Wow, those new Novaks are pretty! Chloehandbags, the dragon clasp clutch is truly tdf - I love it! I was drooling over the red fishscale clutch from the same collection...

Thank you vicky! :flowers:

That red was such a gorgeous colour, wasn't it? :heart: :heart: :heart:

I like the look of fishscale leather more than I do snakeskin, or croc and its production is far less cruel; so it's a win-win, as far as I'm concerned. :biggrin:

Thanks for pointing out the new bags and the updated accesories part of AM's website! Now I'm in love with that Black leather hobo with white broderie anglaise detail. Uh-oh, this means trouble...:P

I agree that the Swarovski embellished Novak is gorgeous.

Thanks for pointing out the new bags and the updated accesories part of AM's website! Now I'm in love with that Black leather hobo with white broderie anglaise detail. Uh-oh, this means trouble...:P

I agree that the Swarovski embellished Novak is gorgeous.

No problem! :biggrin: