New Alexander McQueen's bags

1. New Alexander McQueen's bags:

Floral Leather Novak and Oversized Shoulder Bag.

I absolutely love the new Novak. The color is great for s/s.
    Floral Novak.jpg Oversized.jpg
  2. Love the first one...i think there was one in black and red?
  3. I prefer the classic Novaks, but the new Novak is very pretty too. I really like structured bags, and McQueen makes really interesting ones.
  4. Has anyone seen the Antique Rose Novak with Swarovski Crystals and the Leather & Tulle Novak Clutch with Pink Organza Flowers, on the Acessories part of his website?

Alexander McQueen

Gorgeous! :heart: :heart: :heart:

I bought the Mini Novak with Dragon Clasp, last season and I'm in love with it. :love: Whether I can justify that clutch, I'm not sure.

Maybe if I had a wedding to go to...?! :idea:
  5. Oh my. The Novak with the Swarovski's is TO DIE FOR!
    As is the Clutch with the flowers. I usually do not like flowers but this is so tastefully done!
    Did you see the shoes?
  6. I love the colour of the blue flower Novak, it's very pretty. Still, I do prefer the elegance of the old, structured bag.
  7. Wow, those new Novaks are pretty! Chloehandbags, the dragon clasp clutch is truly tdf - I love it! I was drooling over the red fishscale clutch from the same collection...
  8. [​IMG]

pretty :p

9. :yes:

The muted pink makes it look so vintage-y and gorgeous! :heart: :heart: :heart:

:yes: :drool:

10. Thank you vicky! :flowers:

That red was such a gorgeous colour, wasn't it? :heart: :heart: :heart:

I like the look of fishscale leather more than I do snakeskin, or croc and its production is far less cruel; so it's a win-win, as far as I'm concerned. :biggrin:
  11. Thanks for pointing out the new bags and the updated accesories part of AM's website! Now I'm in love with that Black leather hobo with white broderie anglaise detail. Uh-oh, this means trouble...:p

I agree that the Swarovski embellished Novak is gorgeous.
  12. Okay, that blue floral Novak is THE blue bag I've been searching for! Love it!:heart:

13. No problem! :biggrin: