New, affordable accessories

moggie

Oct 10, 2007
Just browsing through louisvuittion.com UK and found this sunglasses cases. Do you think they'll fit oversize sunglasses? I think the price is quite reasonable, do you think?;)

Picture2-1.png

the MM looks like it would fit 'regular' glasses and the PM looks like it would fit reading glasses... unfortunately don't think the cool 'big' sunglasses would fit. does it say anything in the description? might say what size glasses fit there.

** I bet if they made a GM size... that would work for the oversized sunglasses....

Price is reasonable but I don't think the MM would fit oversize sunglasses by the look of the. Could be wrong. But I wouldn't get those cases anyway because the canvas is too soft to protect my sunglasses from breakage caused by the heavy stuff in my bag.

I wouldn't get those cases anyway because the canvas is too soft to protect my sunglasses from breakage caused by the heavy stuff in my bag.

ITA- I used to carry my reading glasses in a soft leather case and they got beat to hell. I much prefer the hard Bvlgari case that my newer glasses came with.