New Additions.....

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Ritz case is so neat...it has two small slide pockets inside and a lipstick holder. LOVE IT!!:love:

2. OMG I saw that Ritz pouch and fell in love w/ it!
    It's adorable!!

Awesome purchases!

How much do you love that paper still on that bag?!:heart:

3. I know...:yahoo: how often do we find a bag that was untouched. The Ritz was the same way...plastic on the mirror and everything. I unwrapped that puppy quick. For some reason, my NM always has a display bag and one in the back that's fresh and new. LOVE it!! :love:

4. beautamous!

5. OOOOO!!! You have the best taste!! Gorgeous!! Please post family pictures in that thread. I want to see the collection. :smile:
    I think I need that little ritz pouch as well!

6. Are you kidding!! Those are great selections. You had quite the shopping day!

7. Love both, but NEED the Ritz pouch!!! What is the list price on it (if you don't mind)?

8. I ooooohhh-d at the blue east/west flap and aaahhh-d at the ritz pouch! how cute is that pouch!!

ohh and im SOO jealous that your east/west is literally new!

9. Congrats.

10. OMG, the Ritz pouch is :love: . Congrats on two beautiful bags.

11. Ooh, great Additions! I also have the French Blue e/w caviar classic and LOVE the color. It makes a great, fun evening bag with jeans. I LOVE that little Ritz patent pouch too! It will make a great little clutch. Congratulations!

12. OMG, both are gorgeous!:yahoo: I'm really loving that Ritz makeup bag. Congrats!

13. OMG i love both of your new purchases!!! Is that the east/west classic? What color is that? It is so beautiful!!! The ritz pouch is just adorable, i am so jealous! Congrats

14. Beautiful! :love: Wow, I really love that blue.

15. Those are beautiful!!!!! Congrats!!!!