New Additions to Growing Collection....

1. Hi Ladies,

Well, I finally got a chance to play [SIZE=-1]paparazzi[/SIZE] with my new additions to my growing collection....:yahoo:

A big thanks to jag and her wonderful SA Lisa for helping me score the GST in black caviar with silver hardware and the Timeless Clutch in white caviar....

Along with a thank you to my local NM SA who helped me obtain the GST in black caviar with gold hardware and the Madison in red lambskin....:heart:

I am lovin' the red Madison but the lambskin has me a bit on edge - not wanting to damage it.:sweatdrop:

Thanks for peeking a look at my new babies!!:smile:

IMG_5114c.JPG IMG_5118c.JPG IMG_5119c.JPG IMG_5122c.JPG
  2. WTG...they all are gorgeous!!! Congrats!

3. Been doing a little shopping have we? Great loot! Love all of them, congrats!!

4. Love your collection, especially the GST's!

5. OMG! Love the madison! Stunning is all that comes to mind! A big congrats

6. Loving the new additions. The red on the madison is just so lush!

7. I love that lining!!!

8. hahaha....yes, tpf has added the profits of many designers - in my case Chanel...I confess I am smitten.:rolleyes:

9. They're all beautiful. Congrats! Really really love that red color.

10. Very classy bags, congrats.

11. Thank you so much ladies, all of you - for peeking in on my new children !!

I wanted a Jumbo in red - but when I learned just how hard it is to come by them - and I just happened to walk into NM and there was this Madison - I knew then it was my fix for the Jumbo. The great lining color was a bonus.:yes:

12. The madison is gorgeous!!

13. Wow~~I love your collection!!!!Gorgeous!!!

14. Every bag is gorgeous...love the red. Enjoy them!!

15. great collection. The red is pretty.