New Addition....

1. Ladies! 2 week after my Birkin purchase and 1 week later after my Kellys, I'm HAPPY to announce and share with you ladies a new addition to my Hermes Collection!!:heart: :yahoo: I have been very lucky & wish all you ladies the same!!:yes: :rochard:

35cm Chevre de Coromandel Vermillion Birkin W/PH!! :nuts:

The rest of the family is:yahoo:that she's part of the family & SO am I! I'm reposting in case some of you ladies were not introduced to the family;) I del old links:rolleyes:.
  2. OMG! :love: :love: YOu are a lucky girl!! Your family is beautiful!! Congrats on the new addition!:biggrin: :biggrin:
  3. Congratulations!! It's so beautiful!! When are you going to take it out for a spin?

I'm soooo jealous:p
  4. Pooh, that is one GORGEOUS purse! Very nice, me likey! Does DH know about this yet?
  5. :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Pooh....isn't that Chevre FABULOUS????? I LOVE it!!!! In fact I've got Princess out with me today and right now she's sitting on my desk in my office looking mighty FINE!

Congratulations on your new addition! You will LOVE the Chevre!!!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

6. What a wonderful color! It's so eye-catching. I love it!! :love: :love: You have a beautiful collection.:heart: :heart: :heart:
    So what's coming next week?:graucho:

7. wow............... 'nuff said..

ok no.. i wanna say. i love lvoe love love the red! You must be so proud of your new baby.. =)
  8. wow chevre in 35 and red you are so lucky love love love it :love: :love: congrats also to your fab family
  9. That is really stunning :heart: Does Vermillion have orange hue in it? It looks very "cherry" red in the light!
  10. i love your new birkin!!!! the color and the chevre is TDF!!!! you entire collection is wonderful!
  11. Just gorgeous! Congratulations!
  12. That color is gorgeous! Congrats!
  13. Congrats!! Where and how did you acquire this beauty!! You will love the chevre - it's so light! I also hope to get a 'red' something in the bright color!
  14. OMG! That bag is gorgeous and your collection is absolutely TDF! COngratulations on your newest addition! Just gorgeous!
  15. :heart: :love: Chevre in red is the most gorgeous combo! CONGRATS!:biggrin: