New addition to small LV family

1. I don't post in this sub-forum often, but I just wanted to share a couple pics. I just got the Pochette Cosmetique. Its really cute, but sorta having second thoughts. I was having a hard time deciding between this and the Pochette Accessoires. I thought the Pochette Accessoires would be a good choice because I see it as a dual purpose bag (small going out bag and also a cosmetic bag to put in my larger bags). I went with my SOs opinion because he thought the strap on the PA looked cheap and this had a better look. Has anyone ever used the Pochette Cosmetique as a clutch?
    DSC01263.JPG DSC01267.JPG
  2. Very nice. Congrats!
  3. Congrats!! It's really gorgeous:tender: I don't have one but I think it'll be a nice clutch:smile:
  4. So cute!!! Congrats!:yes:
  5. Congrats! I used to have this, I used it as a makeup bag, but I guess you could use it as a clutch too! Great piece!
  6. 0o0o congrats! i had the comestics pochette but sold it... i think its a great piece of LV!!!
  7. that's a great pochette, love the shape!!
  8. ^^ I love the shape as well. Congrats.
  9. I saw a someone wearing it as a clutch in the celebs & LV thread, I can't remember who or what page though.
  10. Thanks everyone!! I think I'm just having the first day what ifs, I'm sure tomorrow I won't be second guessing. Or maybe I'll just get the Pochette Accessoires also. Does anyone know what the width of that bag is? I know its really thin, but just curious what the measurement is.

I'm going to have to try looking through for the pic. Thanks for letting me know.
  11. Cute!Congrats
  12. congrats !!! cute ..
  13. I can see what you're saying about the dual use as a clutch with the PA. I have the Pochette Cosmetique, though, and really like it. It's a bit wider at the base than the PA, so I can get pretty much in it. I've never used it as a clutch, though; only as a makeup bag.
  14. You do know there are 50+ pages don't you? Take a snack & a drink.:smile:
  15. I have the pochette cosmetique you got in Damier, and many pouchette accessories as well. I have used yours as a clutch and I love it, but I find myself wanting at least a wrist strap sometimes.....I have a strap on my cell phone so I'll zip my phone in the bag and carry it with the phone strap or I'll attach the phone strap to the zipper if I feel like bothering......they're both great, keep the one you have and get a pochette in the future in epi or something, the straps are nicer on those!