New addition on its way!! But what did I buy???

Thanks ladies for all your sweet comments and for helping me figure out what reissue colour this is!!!!! :heart: :heart:

I forgot to mention that I have Michele to thank for authenticating this beautiful bag for me! Thanks again Michele - you're the best!!!!!!!!! :flowers:

Rica, thanks for posting that pic of the rose gold reissue! I'm confused now...seems like it could be the dark silver or the rose gold! The picture of the rose gold looks like it might be more blingy than the one I bought though? :confused1: Oh, and I bought this bag off of eBay for $1700.

shar!!! it's beautiful!!! You're lucky to get this one over ebay! haha.. how come I never come across with this beauty?? I've been looking at ebay from time to time! congrats!!!

Wow shar, it's just gorgeous!! :drool: It looks really similar to my dark silver, maybe a touch different (could be the lighting though)... but it very well could be the rose gold! :smile: I can't wait to see more pictures when you get it, congrats!!! :smile:

GOODNESS that's gorgeous! it looks like the dark silver to me, but i can't be 100% sure! Congrats on getting it for such a fantastic price, can't wait to see pics of it when u finally get it! :yahoo:

Congrats Sharbear!!!..Can't wait to until you get it!!! Post modeling pics when you do!! I'm still debating what size to get...You must be dying to get it!!