New Acquisitions!

1. Ok, so I decided that I wanted a white bag for summer--but didn't want something that was stark white. And I didn't want to spend $1k on a bag that's going to get dirty... Saw a girl at the mall with this bag and I knew I'd found the spring bag for me! I don't think it looks "that" great in the photos, but I like the bag. It'll be great for throwing everything in!
    DSCN0688.JPG DSCN0689.JPG DSCN0690.JPG
  2. I also picked up this John Hardy ring. The stone is a green amethyst, also called Prasiolite. It's a beautiful sage green. I LOVE this ring!
  3. that looks very very pratical right amount of white! good job girl
    ohhhhhhhhhh i love big rings and green is one of my fav. colors!!
  4. Wow! That's a BEAUTIFUL ring!!! :love: Thanks for sharing. I love gemstone rings too!
  5. Cute ring! :biggrin:
  6. Thanks! I figured spending tons of money on a white bag was kinda dumb, even if I'm careful. And I don't have a signature Coach bag, so I'm not "tired" of the look. Plus I'm hoping this isn't a popular style that winds up on everyone's shoulder.
  7. I love the ring!
  8. I like coach bags because the designs are very practical for use. That is a nice bag.
  9. I think you got some smart acquisitions....practical, handsome bag and a gorgeous ring!
  10. OOOOOOOO Pretty ring!

I like the shape of that handbag, it seems like it'd be really comfortable to carry. I don't get the thingie in the middle... do you have to unbuckle it or is it a magnetic snap?
  11. i think you have to unbuckle it..

cute bag! :smile: i likey!
  12. Bag - Really cute shape, like you say, looks perfect for shopping. I can picture someone wearing a long white gypsy skirt swinging this bag about in a field on a summers say! *imagination running wild*

Ring - Beautiful!!

13. i love the ring. enjoy it.
  14. The ring is so cool! It's very different, I've never seen anything like it :love: Cute bag, too!
  15. Congrats on your new purchases! Love the Coach and ring! Have fun wearing both!