new acquisition

nefariousmuze

WILD about HERMES!
O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
Ok, so I've been trying and trying and TRYING to behave myself and save money for a killer croc bag to match the shoes that I bought in NY earlier this year.

I've been thinning my herd, parting with some of the bags that I felt had run their course as a way of justifying the upcoming expense of croc, and was doing so, So, SO well until...

Well, I had my rigide Kelly 32 sent in for it's annual buff-n-shine, and it's only been a month, but man, I'm sooooo missing that bag! It seems that the more I clean out the old closet, the more I'm missing my Kelly 32 :sad:

So can you blame me for snapping up this Kelly ???? :yahoo:

It's a shooting star bag but that's not why I bought it. I've always wanted a 32 with silver hardware - this one has brushed silver and red lining which is pretty cool too!

Back to the drawing board....sheesh! I'm hopelessly addicted
Lisa

Congratulations Lisa!! I was wondering if a lucky TPFer snapped up this rare beauty! It is such a gorgeous bag--I'd been eyeing it now for a couple days. It is really a perfect bag--a classic 32cm Black Kelly with brushed palladium hardware AND red lining with the craftsman's shooting star on it---an Hermes collector's dream!

CONGRATS!!!!:wtf: on your new bag!!! I can totally understand what ur going through!!! I tell myself not to buy and save up for an H Bearn Wallet and other H stuff, but then I get impatient and buy other stuff, so back to the drawing board again for me too!!!:graucho::shame::angel:

Truly an amazing bag. It's so unusual and the details (brushed hardware, contrast lining) make it so much more desirable than a "run of the mill" Kelly. The shooting star too. Congratulations. It's worth it IMO to wait a few more years for the croc bag in exchange for this stunner.