New Acquisition and SF Trunk Show

1. Last Monday my mom and I were in San Francisco for our annual back to school shopping trip, and of course I couldn't resist the lure of the massive LV right on Union Square. I have a regular, Hawaiian-based SA who I order everything from, so I really didn't want to cheat (not to mention pay mainland prices and SF's insane 8.5% tax), but I was drawn to the men's RTW, which I figured was fair game since my SA's store is strictly bags and accessories.....:devil: I bought a black long sleeve tee and worked with a great SA who hooked me up with a catalog, a half dozen postcards, and an invite to the Fall trunk show the next night :nuts:

I ended up going and had a great time checking out all the goods- they had the previously hidden fall Bequia bags out on display, and I had a good look at the Grand Cabas. The leather was gorgeous and very supple, but I wasn't 100% crazy about the color or the fact that you could hardly get a hand inside with the strap belted. Oh well, at least my wallet is safe from the fall bags this season- though it would have been in great peril had LV released the black striped Cabas :drool: However, the story is not the same when it comes to RTW- while a lot of the collection is just needlessly expensive, I did try on a gorgeous, super soft leather jacket with gold hardware for $2.3K( :wtf: ) as well as a black denim jacket for a semi-reasonable $820 that very well could be my next LV expenditure :graucho:I also talked with a very nice and knowledgeable SA named Patty (Patti?) who was visiting from the Valley Fair store for the event, who I think I'll be using in the future.
    sf loot 015 (2).jpg SF loot 018 (2).jpg SF loot 037 (2).jpg
  2. Excellent choice :nuts: Congrats :smile:
  3. nice, congrats.
  4. congrats on you' t shirt, but tell me more about that grand cabas what color was it?
  5. Ooh gorgeous! What time were you in LV today? I stopped by the one in Union Square around 4ish.. ;)
  6. Congrats!
  7. sweet!
  8. It was the bordeaux, which was I found to be a brighter red than the deeper burgundy I was expecting. Overall it was nice, but not worth $3k IMO.
  9. Congrats on the Shirt!
  10. I'm afraid I was back here in Sacramento today- an SF shopping trip can only last so many days (Sunday-Tuesday) :p
  11. congrats, post some modeling pics hehe
  12. Ooh nice subtle design! Í recall John having the one with MC fleurs :smile:
  13. congrats!
  14. Very nice!
  15. Awesome, congrats!