New 6x8 planner in buckskin and charm! Sorry no pics...

1. I have to admit, this is the first time I have walked into a boutique and purchased anything full-price :shame: somehow I didn't like the previous seasons' items enough to pay retail for them so before I only got a few hats here and there at the outlets, but today I did!:okay:I was looking around in the boutique, not thinking of walking away with much, and then I saw the 6x8 planner in buckskin and I think my face literally looked like this :wtf: Needless to say, I purchased it right away! :jammin: I usually don't like contrast stitching very much, and from the website the buckskin planners looked like it's made with a line of contrast stitching like the other colors from the previous seasons :shrugs:, so I didn't think much of the planner until I saw it today IRL :drool: the leather is just gorgeous! I also bought the pink flower charm that was there at the boutique:wlae: which worked fabulous with my Prada bag! :yahoo:Sorry about the lack of pics...my family which didn't see the point of having a digital camera is now so dependent on mine that I have it at home and not with me at school...I will post some pics in February when I get back!

On the other hand, I heard that the bronze/gold planner that was in the boutiques a while ago has now gone to the outlets! It's been a while since I've seen it in person since I don't live near any outlets...what do you ladies think of the color? Would the metallic color last? I should probably only buy one planner so I am trying to decide on the buckskin or the gold since there's a large difference in their price, but now I'm totally biased towards the buckskin color and think I will keep it! Please let me know