New 2nd hand LV website

1. Cool. I didn't know he had a website... good to know! :smile:

2. So John it is authentic correct? Cool!

3. I just got the Conte De Fees Pochette from him :smile:

4. Who is it?

5. this would be better in the shopping section wouldnt it?

anyways, thanks for the heads up

6. wow thats a nice site. has alot of selection!

7. Definitely better in shopping ! :yes:

8. This seller also sells on Poupetteluxe...

9. Wow, AWESOME -thanks for sharing!!! Great prices too!!! Stil making my way through the list...HEE! HEE!!!

10. Do you know if they include shipping the price listed, like let-trade or did you have to pay addl shipping? Just curious. Thanks!!

SHIPMENT: Buyer pays all shipping and handling costs. Normally we send via Singpost (Singapore General Post Office) with tracking no. provided, other shipment method available upon request. It takes around 11-15 working days to arrive base on sending to USA and Canada, other countries may be earlier.
    *Sellers are not responsible for service transit time. Transit times are provided by the carrier, exclude weekends and holidays, and may vary with package origin and destination, particularly during peak periods.
    Fixed Shipping cost: US$38.00 for overseas customer.
    We will not take responsible for lost item with ANY non EMS shipment.

11. What do you guys think of their prices?

12. From what I can tell....I think they are awesome - my paupette recommended, tons of inventory - out of singapore, just want to know if shipping is addl or is if is already included in the price? Shipping seems HIGH? Anyone else bought from them before?

13. WOW! The dark Blue Josephine PM has me drooling

14. Yea...you and me both!! This is definitely on my list of future purchases!! One of these days and tons of Speedy's too!!!:yahoo: