New 2nd generation OP Bambino from Seattle Outlet

bedhead63

O.G.
Mar 26, 2006
I came home and got the package from Seattle Outlet! I LOVE it!!! I've always wanted a bambino, especially in the original print!! The front is perfect with the cactus friends =)

CIMG5060.jpg

CIMG5062.jpg

People who got the 2nd gen op bags, especially gioco and portatelefono, please post pix!! :yahoo:

It's beautiful! Congrats! Mine's not here yet .. maybe tomorrow I hope. I got the Gioco and Bambinone. Will definitely post pics when they're here. Btw, where are you located and when did you place your order?

aww how cute... geez now you're making me really want to get me a few :nuts: I really want to see the gioco even tho I'm not fond of the style yet but it'd be cool to see it in something we haven't seen before!

bedhead - very very cute front placement!! :love: they should put the yellow cactus and emo cactus on more prints!! haha but we already know that's too late.. except for Tutti.. the yellow one is in it.. but theres no color :sad:

WOW! very cute! congrats! love the print placement on the front.
OP looks really good on a bambino, great choice! :tup:

OT: i just received my citta bambino from ebay seller on saturday, carried it out on sunday for breakfast and shopping... love it loads!

bambino is a bag that looks so tiny but fits a lot and fills up in a way it looks so adorable! i carry a small brolly in my bags most of the time, and was surprised to find that the brolly fitted perfectly in my bambino. yay!