New 2016 Louis Vuitton Bags

If the Noé is a Printemps exclusive, then it won't be available for purchase anywhere else. But you might want to contact Printemps Haussmann and inquire about shipping. They do have international clients.
I just contacted them about the Noe. Hopefully I can get more information about this bag. It is really cute.

The patches collection is nice, but I think I would like it even more if the patches were actually embroidered on the canvas (not sure if that's possible with the type of materials?) or looked more vintage-like.

The patches collection is nice, but I think I would like it even more if the patches were actually embroidered on the canvas (not sure if that's possible with the type of materials?) or looked more vintage-like.

I am feeling the same way....more like the old trunks and bags collection. Oh well...they are cute though and I am sure some people will love them!

I like your idea @j19 ! Embroidered patches would look great (though not historically accurate as those are supposed to be 'stickers'). Unfortunately, I think it would bring the price point of this collection much higher.

I like your idea @j19 ! Embroidered patches would look great (though not historically accurate as those are supposed to be 'stickers'). Unfortunately, I think it would bring the price point of this collection much higher.
Cindy Sherman did a few very limited pieces last year with real patchwork- they were works of art and of course the price point was accordingly much higher. The bags were truly gorgeous and each patch was unique- as I recall, they were sort of retro cool.