New 2016 Louis Vuitton Bags

Aha! That's something to look forward to! [emoji7]

YAS! Now I wished I waited for the Nano Noé in Épi instead of getting the Monogarm. Anyhow, it's coming in Pivone and Indigo, retailed for $1,110.

The Owl line is super cute. There's an Petite Malle and the Twist Bag that's covered in sequins that make up the face of an owl.

New Louise Wallet with the LV initial made out of jewels. New Capucines BB in Sequins in Noir and Rose, plus a Tweed Capucines in Pastel Blue.

YAS! Now I wished I waited for the Nano Noé in Épi instead of getting the Monogarm. Anyhow, it's coming in Pivone and Indigo, retailed for $1,110.

The Owl line is super cute. There's an Petite Malle and the Twist Bag that's covered in sequins that make up the face of an owl.

New Louise Wallet with the LV initial made out of jewels. New Capucines BB in Sequins in Noir and Rose, plus a Tweed Capucines in Pastel Blue.

Ohhh, how exciting! But I just got a Noé BB and I am anxiously waiting for the new backpack to come out. I am new to LV, what colour is Pivone? And is indigo blue colour?