new 2008 Chloes filtering through!

I went into Selfridges department store today and saw some of the new collection IRL. The new Bay East West Bowler bags are gorgeous:tup: (too desirable for comfort) and there was also a nice beige-y colour Quilted Bay that I hadn't seen before.

They had quite a few of the Saskia bags which didn't appeal to me at all :tdown: (weird plasticky looking handles) and I'm afraid the Maya and the Ada didn't ring my bell either :tdown:. LOVED the Violet non-quilted Bay tote :tup:(is that the one you're planning to get in Italy Div ?)

Of course, the one bag I really wanted to see...the Pigalle Quilted Medium Bay.. they didn't have in stock :sad: BUT they did give me a Spring 2008 Accessories brochure which has a photo of this bag in it....and OMG, it is just TDF :love:. I want one SO BADLY :drool:.

I just pray:sweatdrop: that Irene Sacoche gets these bags in the new consignment so I can use my store credit for that. It's so much nicer than it looks on the LVR website ( not so pinky more a grape-ish purple) and would go with my predominantly black (with a touch of aging Goth) clothes perfectly. Please would everyone do some positive visualisation in the direction of Bahrain for me...

^Hi Tagullah,
sending positive vibes to Bahrain for a Pigalle Quilted Medium Bay to arrive...
yes.gif

I went into Selfridges department store today and saw some of the new collection IRL. The new Bay East West Bowler bags are gorgeous:tup: (too desirable for comfort) and there was also a nice beige-y colour Quilted Bay that I hadn't seen before.

They had quite a few of the Saskia bags which didn't appeal to me at all :tdown: (weird plasticky looking handles) and I'm afraid the Maya and the Ada didn't ring my bell either :tdown:. LOVED the Violet non-quilted Bay tote :tup:(is that the one you're planning to get in Italy Div ?)

Of course, the one bag I really wanted to see...the Pigalle Quilted Medium Bay.. they didn't have in stock :sad: BUT they did give me a Spring 2008 Accessories brochure which has a photo of this bag in it....and OMG, it is just TDF :love:. I want one SO BADLY :drool:.

I just pray:sweatdrop: that Irene Sacoche gets these bags in the new consignment so I can use my store credit for that. It's so much nicer than it looks on the LVR website ( not so pinky more a grape-ish purple) and would go with my predominantly black (with a touch of aging Goth) clothes perfectly. Please would everyone do some positive visualisation in the direction of Bahrain for me...

Is this a more accurate picture of the medium quilted bay in pigalle?
http://www.matchesfashion.com/catal..._press08_ladies_bags_chloe_03_b7_0003_vio_000

I hope sacoche has it for my sake and yours....I HAVE TO HAVE THIS BAG!!!!

Is this a more accurate picture of the medium quilted bay in pigalle?
http://www.matchesfashion.com/catal..._press08_ladies_bags_chloe_03_b7_0003_vio_000

I hope sacoche has it for my sake and yours....I HAVE TO HAVE THIS BAG!!!!

MD, that's not the same colour Bay as in the Chloe brochure I have, although it is also TDF:drool:. The Matches bag is 'Violet' and the one in the brochure is 'Pigalle'. The 'Pigalle' looks like a more muted, less vibrant shade than the Violet but to be honest, I'd happily give a home to either of them:yes:. If Sacoche don't get these bags in soon, anything could happen ;).... ( well, it's ok not to feed your children for a month in the service of fashion,isn't it ?:graucho::lol:)

Also meant to say that during my Chloe expedition today, I saw the most heinous:yucky: version of the Medium Quilted Bay...IN SILVER PYTHON !!! It cost a fortune and was one of the ugliest accessories I think I've ever seen :throwup: - an absolute affront to a beautiful design ( let alone to the poor python who gave it's life for such an unworthy cause :sad:).

I am very fond of the east-west bowler. It is like a smaller version of the bay and with the extra zip. I need a new black bag. I have bought all kinds of colours last year on bags but not black so if that will come in black I am afraid I will have to get it.

That's my favourite for this season too. So far, I saw it in chocolate and black (at NAP). I'm waiting for a brighter color, and I fear (on behalf of my bank account) these will come sooner or later ....

Tag - from your store visit - I am still confused about the violet/Pigalle issue. Are there two separate colors? I wonder why some stores are filling up fast with Spring styles while others are languishing? Neimans and Bergdorfs don't have very many in yet? And let's not say anything about our FAVORITE retail establishment somewhere in the Middle East....

p.s. I seriously doubt I can actually BUY the violet patent Bay tote at LVR. And it might be cheaper to buy it in the states from an authorized Chloe boutique and not pay sales tax. Plus yesterday I picked up a sensational deal on a black leather jacket with leopard print fur trim at collar and cuffs (Andrew Marc - Nordstrom's) at a price too good to be true. Remember - I don't have a JOB these days and I'm counting on winning a lottery. Bills? What bills?