New 2 Chanel &?

1. Hi, I am new to Chanel. I have LV, Gucci, Fendi, you name it. I am a handbag addict. I have wanted a Chanel for years and yesterday took the plunge, in a BIG way. Purchased 2 handbags, classic cavier in brown, med and wallet, also large (or is it jumbo) black cavier classic and wallet. Both are the flap bags, hope I have the right lingo, lol. Well now that i am addicted, <VBG>. I am looking for something in red. The Neimans near me had nothing (I want leather and would prefer cavier, since it seems to be sturdier) and the Chanel Boutique only had coral or a burgundy. Anybody know where I might find one, what style might be available(?). I do not feel comfy buying on eBay. Thanks for any info.:yahoo:

2. Hi, I hate to give away my secrets. But, here it goes. There is a site that I love called JemzNJewels.com and the owner's name is Rachel White. She always has an amazing supply of Chanel bags. She gets all of her merchandise from the Park Avenue ladies that lunch. I have purchased two bags from her and they were gorgeous. If you see something you like, do not wait because it may be gone later on in the day. She has also been having a lot of great sales lately. I hope this helps.:yes:

3. Hi, Thanks I will take a look :yes:

4. I saw red Chanel Classic style (there are many shades of red) -- bright red (hot red) or more of soft red-- however all of them are in Lamp Skin. I think I saw in Neiman Marcus and Chanel boutique ( in boston ). Last year i bought a RED Chanel classic bag for my cousin. She loves it. The SA told me this kind of color is RUNWAY color. It's not classic color (beige, white, black) that always available in store.

5. If I were you, I wouldn't try to buy Chanel online. Chanel doesn't usually sell online and you don't want to get a fake one.

Go through Neimans and talk to your SA! :smile: They are extremely helpful

6. Have your SA find one. There will zero obligation, but they should do all teh footwark adn get something that fits your needs so you can feel it and try it on first.

7. just remembered, the NM in Plano, TX at the Shops of Willowbend had a GORGEOUS red patent double flap last time I was in.
    If you call, ask for Shannon, she'll find anything!