Neverull is selling out!

1. I heard the Neverfull line is selling like crazy in the stores so I called eLuxury to check their inventory and they only have 15 PM's in stock....I ordered mine right away!

2. Congrats!

3. Congrats!

4. NO!!!!!!!!!!!! Please say it isn't true! I have to wait until April to buy mine. Do you know if they will restock if they sell out?

5. congrat's.

6. Congratz!!! Update us with pics, please.

7. I'm sure they will restock as it is a permanent line but I couldn't wait to get mine! I haven't come across another LV bag yet that I like as much as this one (besides my damier speedy) so I HAD to get it. I saw someone carrying this bag a couple of weeks ago when I was in Florida and it is absolutely adorable! It looks like a great everyday bag and everyone's pictures posted on here are so great.

8. Wow, didn't think they'd be selling out!

9. It was really popular in Paris, I had to go back the next day and wait until 10am to get mine!

10. congrats. the price is really reasonable.

11. i am going to hold out on getting one, until I see it in damier.

12. Congrats to the new Neverfull owner!

13. My boy'f was gonna buy this bag for his mum, so when we went to LV to have a look, the waitlist for the MM was 15 ppl!! Boyf decided against getting it as his mum hates having a bag which someone else she knows might have. Happened once to one of her LV's she gave it away straight away..

But yes they are proving very popular! I think the PM one is a lovely size, congrats!

14. i just checked the eluxury website and the Neverfull MM is out of stock. There are still stocks left for the PM and the GM though :sad:

15. Congrats!:yahoo: