Neverfull MM for a Guy, will it work?

The Mono NeverFull Tote.... okay for a guy?

• Yep

• Nah

Results are only viewable after voting.
Not so much anymore. I'm now thinking about Speedy 35-40 or a Keepall 50 with Strap.

well if you wanna buy speedy.... 30 (for petite guy) 35&40 is recommended but for the keepall 50 with strap think you beta try it at the shop:smile: since if you goin to the shop why not try neverfull GM as well... it free trying:graucho: lol

IMO guys should mainly stick with the men's line, Vuitton didn't put the Neverfull on both the men's and women's section for a reason (unlike the Messenger Bosphore, which is in both sections). Not sure about the Speedys either, sorry!

I saw a guy on the bus with the Neverfull MM. I did a double take at first, but he actually looked pretty good with it. However I think it'll only work well with a fairly casual look. It will probably look a bit too feminine for a guy dressed formally.

Hi guys,got a question for the people in Singapore (Nathaniel,you're in Singapore aren't you?).Anyway,any idea how much the Popincourt Haut bag is in Singapore (I'll be flying through on an Australian passport so I can probably get it tax free I'm hoping)
Thanks in advance,
Padma

There was a thread a little while back - where two French tpfers started conversing in French - and they said that heaps of men were toting the neverfull in Paris!!!!:wtf:Go for it if you like!!

Anyone know which thread it was??

i have a friend, he's a BIG guy and he carry a neverfull GM! looks great on him btw, making me want to buy the MM

i'm very skinny and he's very big but we used to hang around at the mall together in matching bags but different size LOL
if he carried a speedy 45, i carried the 25

Nothing against a guy carrying it..but I think the stereotype ppl would say NO.

I was a LV Taka yesterday,I checked the price for the MM it was SGD 1k,n GM was $1050. No stocks till maybe next yr?

You have to know that (I live in Paris) men carry Neverfull in Paris, so GO FOR IT !!! And, it's YOUR bag and YOUR life so don't worry about what other people think. You have to carry what YOU want and not what people want you to carry...
I've just bought a Speedy 40 (I'm a guy) and I LOVE this bag, so what's the problem, If you like the Neverfull, GO FOR IT !!!