Neverfull - Love it or Hate it?

think its a cute bag, love the interior, classy and historic

not on my have to have list though

PS btw, i have never heard of any open bag PFer having anything stolen from her bag, i.e., a hand going into it and taking something..............i think its just something people fear, but honestly have never heard of it happening...........even with non-PF owners of open bags!

Well, I totally am loving mine!! The straps are great I think and so easy to stay on the shoulder. And the clip keeps it closed enough. It fits everything and it just looks so darn cute on!!

I loooove the neverfull. I am just stopping myself from getting one because I am on a purse ban till September. The lining is so cute and I have seen someone flip it around and used the bag with the lining outside! Imagine, getting 2 bags for the price of one.

I LVOE it! I think its so cute and the first LV bag I HAVE TO HAVE...and probably the first of many. I love tote styles for school and shopping. I didnt like open top bags at first, people seeing in it, stuff falling out, but after getting my jolicoeur tote I have fallen inlove with the open top. I love just being able to reach in and grab my wallet or train pass while im walking then throw it back in when im done, and not have to take off my bag, and unzip it. I havent had any problems with stuff falling out yet either and i have had it for almost 5 months...*knocks on wood* The lining is TDF as well. I also love the little leaf shaped thing where the straps are attached and the way the side straps hang. Kind of iffy about the thin handles as I have turned down other bags because I thought it made it look cheap but I think I like this bag enough It wont be a deciding factor.

I haven't seen it close up in person yet though except I did see someone walking with it the other day and I really hope she had the GM because it was huge, im eyeing the MM and the PM would be too small...

I LOVE it, but when I went to see it in real life, I could not decide at all. The PM was too small for me (and didn't feel right under my arm), but the MM seemed a little big...Im about 5'4, 115. I was so disappointed:crybaby:

A lot of people are comparing this with the BH, what does BH stand for?

Before the Neverfull, I was considering BH. I tried it but wasn't convinced to be so in love with it to get it. When I saw pictures of the Neverfull here, I looked forward to see it in person. Over the weekend, I went to the store and immediately fell in love with the PM and MM Neverfull. I finally bought the MM. I did have the same concern about the thin strap but the SA told me "don't worry, just come back if there is anything wrong!" Anyway, I used it today and I really like it on my shoulder :tup: and the bag is so soft and the interior makes me smile all the time when I look at it. :P

I'm really liking the MM but its happened many times where I go to the store with the intent of purchasing and then change my mind when I see the purse in person. Due to the wide range or responses, I'm guessing I'll either love it or hate it when I see it.

Not a fan of the thin straps on these bags and they don't fit comfortably on the shoulder. Even the SA had a hard time trying to get the PM size to stay on her shoulder when I looked at the bags last weekend. Honestly, I wish that LV would create new tote bag styles with a drop strap length longer than 9 inches.

i'm indifferent towards it. i don't own it, nor do i have the desire to, but i'm not against those who own it. it's just not my type of bag. in terms of shoulder-bags, i'm more of a noe kind of girl.

I love the lining of neverfull mono, it is really pretty and special, and I saw someone make it as a reversible tote, very special !

I might consider neverfull in damier or azur.