Neverfull is here ... but I'm not so sure...

I was looking at the Neverfull bags and debating whether or not to get one or go ahead with my plan to get a BH. I ultimately chose to stick with the BH, because the BH has the longer strap drop. BH has a 9 inch drop vs. the 7.5 inch drop on the Neverfull.

I like the Neverfull but it's just so/so compared to my other bags in that it feels more like a tote than anything. It's cute but not something I will use a LOT like my Azur speedy. It depends on what you are going to use it for or if using it a lot means anything to you. The other thing I noticed with mine at least is that the symbols on the bag are a little more goldenrod colored than with other mono prints.

I would probably vote for returning it and getting a diff bag if you aren't sure about it.

If I have the BV, do you think I shld still get the Neverfull? I thought cinched, it looks too much like BV, so I'm not inclined to get 2 similar bags.

My mind is telling me to wait for the damier Neverfull, but my heart is telling me otherwise. :confused1: Please, some advice!!! TIA!!