Neverfull handles durable?

1. Hi,

Hopefully I'm posting this in the right place. I'm thinking about getting the Neverfull PM to use for school and as a diaper bag. I've heard the handles aren't that durable. Could this bag be used for a school/diaper bag? I really like the style and would love to purchase it, but this is the only thing that is holding me back from it.

2. The PM's too small I think for your purposes. My friend's got the MM and the handles seem pretty strong because of the stitching. But I don't think it's the bag to get if you intend to stuff it with a lot of heavy things. While the handles might be able take it, your shoulders might not be able to because the straps are quite narrow.

3. fact the neverful can hold 210 kilo's

I really don't think you need to worry about the straps being durable

4. i have the mm and i packed my bag with so much stuff i thought the straps would break, but nope...
    yes the straps are thinner, but i love this bag way more than my cabas mezzo. but as for a school bag, maybe try a messenger like the bastille or bosphore? the shoulder straps are way more comfortable.

5. You may wanna do a search on this...there are many other threads regarding this topic already ;)

6. I've read that neverfull is very durable though the strap seems like too thin for the bag...so don't worry about the handles. :smile: