Neverfull GM VS Speedy 30 (Damier Ebene)

sounds like a plan now! :smile: I might get the 2nd handed one tho, im pretty easy to get bored of stuff so I'm not sure if I'd go for the brand new one, it's quite hard to find a nice 2nd handed one, dont really want to buy it from Ebay it can be a dodgy place to buy them! :S

I hear ya! Actually, I got my speedy azur and my mono 35 speedy both off ebay and they were excellent buys!! I guess I got lucky lol. It can be very shady on ebay so be careful. I got my mono 35 new with tags for $690 with shipping and it is def authentic. My azur 30 was $475 and like new. I am very happy with both. I wouldn't avoid ebay just be careful and check the feedback on the seller. Or have it authenticated on here before you buy it. :biggrin:

I hear ya! Actually, I got my speedy azur and my mono 35 speedy both off ebay and they were excellent buys!! I guess I got lucky lol. It can be very shady on ebay so be careful. I got my mono 35 new with tags for $690 with shipping and it is def authentic. My azur 30 was $475 and like new. I am very happy with both. I wouldn't avoid ebay just be careful and check the feedback on the seller. Or have it authenticated on here before you buy it. :biggrin:

it is really hard to decide, i've put some of the auctions up for the experts to see and help me authenticate it, most of them said I need some better pictures and when I emailed the seller I just dont hear back from them, its kinda frustrating! If me and my husband haven't booked our holiday in June I will probably get a brand new one from the LV website just to feel safe, but since my budget is a little bit tight so I have to look for the alternative choices :sad: how much do you think speedy 30 will be roughly? the one I had my eyes on are now at almost 400! with that price I could have got the proper brand new one at £445 from the LV shops! haha :P

I purchased the Speedy 30 as my first bag... just because the Speedy is the iconic bag of LV & the 30 is so popular. I'm not a big fan of the monogram print so I purchased it in the Ebene print too. However, if I could, I would rather purchase the 35 with the strap that's coming out a lil later. I purchased the Neverfull after the Speedy, which is a good combo to have bc I use them for different purposes. Neverfull is for school & if I have to go to an all day event or shopping... I use the Speedy for lunch/dinner, light shopping such as grocery store where I can set the bag in the shopping cart. Your arm will get tired of carrying the speedy. Nonetheless, I love my bags either way. Good luck on deciding! Must be an exciting moment for you. :yahoo:

Speedy now and neverfull later! I have both and I use my speedy's more. I have speedy 30s and they are the perfect size. I have a neverfull MM and it's perfect, the GM is HUGE!

Good luck!

Ok IMO...speedy b 30 in the de!
I keep walking away from the neverfull....mm is too small and I feel like the gm is just awkward. I can't figure out how to make this bag work!
I'm excited for you!! You'll love your Louis!

I had the same dilemma 3 years ago. I couldn't decide between the speedy 30 or the Neverfull MM. I ended up going with the speedy, but I really wanted the Neverfull too. So, I ended up getting the Neverfull MM monogram on Sunday, and I have to say that I love it more than my speedy. I really like the the fact that I can put it on my shoulder, it's more convenient for me, as oppose to the handheld speedy. Go try them both and see which one makes your heart sing. You can get the other bag another time.

thank you all you guys for the reply, I have to really think about it before I decide, I was kinda into Mulberry bag too so it's quite hard to pick one, but anyway I will have to wait till I save up again after my holiday in June :smile: will keep you guys posted what I get :biggrin:

speedy! then get your nf. i love my de speedy so much. She is my rainy day bag. I love the nf gm but i like it in mono better for some reason. I love mon mono nf. I think that will be my next bag! Gl Deciding... :smile: