Neverfull GM or MM

So would you say the MM is like a Mezzo size and the GM size is an Alto?

I think the Neverfull MM is similar to the Hampstead MM (which I own). The Hampstead GM is similar to the Cabas Mezzo IMO.

The Neverfull GM is very large, but I think it may be equivalent to the Mezzo but maybe a bit larger? I'm not sure if the Neverfull GM is as large as the Cabas Alto was...

Anyone else?

but would GM be better for school???

I'm thinking about getting it to carry my books (heavy law crap) and my laptop...(a sony vaio, SZ so thats only like 12ish inches and an inch thick) and probably 3 books a few inches each?

what do u guys think would work for me?? Right now im thinking this price is WAY too good to be true hahaha :smile:

but would GM be better for school???

I'm thinking about getting it to carry my books (heavy law crap) and my laptop...(a sony vaio, SZ so thats only like 12ish inches and an inch thick) and probably 3 books a few inches each?

what do u guys think would work for me?? Right now im thinking this price is WAY too good to be true hahaha :smile:

Maybe a Cabas Mezzo would be better instead of the Neverfull GM if you are going to use the bag to carry a laptop and heavy school books. The straps on the Neverfull GM are thin and it seems that alot of people have concerns with the "skinny" straps of the Neverfull. Although, LV must quality check/test the skinny straps, so hopefully there won't be problems with it!