neverfull damier or mono?

The neverfull is actually reaonably priced. Plus no stress with vachetta at the bottom and all that too. I hardly ever see anyone carrying one in my country at this point. I'm sure the damier neverfull will be widely used once its out. I notice people carrying more Damier bags than the mono nowadays.

IMO since the Neverfull is a casual tote bag and doesn't have structure, it would look best in Mono. The damier pattern is more formal, hence it would look great on styles which are more structured like the hampstead...Colorwise though, Neverfull seems to be perfect in the azur line because its bright colors took away the formal tenor of the pattern...

IMO since the Neverfull is a casual tote bag and doesn't have structure, it would look best in Mono. The damier pattern is more formal, hence it would look great on styles which are more structured like the hampstead...Colorwise though, Neverfull seems to be perfect in the azur line because its bright colors took away the formal tenor of the pattern...

You're right. :tup:

I want Neverfull GM for travel. It's big, light and cheap. But I am worry about the thin handle. Do you think the damier will have different handle?

I was told azur is coming in December and damier is postponed until next August.