Never used Ebay before.. Help I'm a newbie?

Don't make the newbie mistake of bidding again every time someone outbids you while the auction is running. It will drive the price up of the item you want. Instead, wait until the very end of the auction and bid then.

I would also start with small ticket items so you get the hang of it. Good luck, eBay can be a lot of fun!

I'm excited, ladies, got a paypal today, Lol can't wait for my first bid in a couple days! LOL let you girls know what I will start with when I do find something I like and if I have any questions.

And thank you so much for the awesome tips, *crossing my fingers* I wouldn't get into any trouble using ebay!

When Buying Bags as everyone has said look at the feedbacks, look at the past items people have sold. Bags should have a lot of pictures showing the inside of lining, closeups of zippers, metal hardwares, logos, to authenticate it and give you a good idea of what you are getting. It's hard been a newbie on ebay with a big purchase item. Remember to leave feedback so the next people bidding with a seller will have a good idea of that seller. Alot of Ebay sellers take pride in how they list and how fast the ship ect... It might be their main business so they want their customers happy as well. Like the item check to feedback, ask questions good luck