NEVER EVER Give up! I found my Luxe bowler in black/med

1. I called every single Neimans and Saks today and found my BAG!!!!!!!!!!! Wooo Hooo now I guess the patent will have to go back. Will post pics of both once they arrive. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

2. Wow! Congratulations! (And of course, please post pics when you get her!)

3. congrats! this is the metallic goatskin one yes? i like the past luxe bowlers than these patent ones. Too much patent. Too tacky.

4. congrats :dothewave:

5. CONGRATUALTIONS!!!!!!:yahoo:

6. good for you! persistence and determination paid off!:yahoo:can't wait to see it!

7. oh yay! congrats!!!

8. congrats! that is an awesome bag. :biggrin:

9. It's not the metallic it must be the deerskin. The sa said it was the smooth leather. Should I be worried about scratching it?

10. I'm guessing you got the calfskin from the Cruise collection which is smooth leather, or possibly even the spring 06 calfskin which is also smooth leather. The difference is the cruise calf is slightly distressed whereas the spring calf was very smooth and matte.

The fall deerskin has long been sold out. It has a slight metallic sheen and a lot of texture.

11. Congrats on finding your dream bag!

12. YAAAAY Congrats :yahoo:

13. Sorry for the dumb? but once I get it how do I know exactly what it is? The SA said Deerskin and not the metallic black?

14. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! What a gorgeous bag. Hard work always pays off in the end!!!

15. Where did you find it?