Netflix - What are you watching?

Season 2 of Black Mirror, I'm really enjoying it and my husband and I talk about each episode imagining what it would be like to have some of the abilities they show. I think the one episode that has stuck with me the most is the one where they could rewind and replay their lives....just chilling!!

Season 2 of Black Mirror, I'm really enjoying it and my husband and I talk about each episode imagining what it would be like to have some of the abilities they show. I think the one episode that has stuck with me the most is the one where they could rewind and replay their lives....just chilling!!

Great show. Some of these episodes really stick with you. The Christmas one with Jon Hamm was especially good and nightmarish. [emoji15]

Reactions: JLJRN

Great show. Some of these episodes really stick with you. The Christmas one with Jon Hamm was especially good and nightmarish. [emoji15]
I liked Season 3 the most.